Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Supermans_ghxst said:
Whats the price of one?
You can still find them new at dealers look up your local dealers online you can get great deals on the 12's since the 13's came out and I personally think the 12's look better either way you're getting the same motor

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
13 Shelby

·
Registered
526 Posts
What's your price range? Are you looking for new or used?

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
you can fin used 2011's for around 18k, they'll have like 30k miles.
this is probably for your son/daughter, make sure there are plenty of long empty roads :)

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
oooh, nvm then :p
it's the way you worded it.
sorry XD
but like i said, you can find a 2011 v6 mustang for 18k with some looking

just search carmax, and you'll find some.
if you don't like carmax, just look around the dealers.
stick to larger cities, because you can haggle more there. but you're from new york, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a large city near you ;)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
You might get a good deal on a 13. Ask for the Dealer's Invoice and find out how long it's been a the dealership. The Dealer usually pays to have it floor planned. After 3 months they will be anxious to get rid of it.

That's how I got my 2013. Oh, don't feel sorry for them if you hear, we hardly making any money. I paid them $25 for undercoating, they wanted $100. I also had them to take the tinting off. I WOULDN'T PAY $349 FOR IT. It may have been legal in Indiana but it wasn't legal in California or Arizona.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Look also for the tester. What all these guys paid for a base which is 20k I paid for my premium with a lot of creature comforts. Sure I'm up to 55k miles but these engines last almost 300,000. Go for the 12 if possible. I read somewhere on here that a 13 base can go for 22 or so. But I bet that is totally stripped down

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whitelightning said:
Look also for the tester. What all these guys paid for a base which is 20k I paid for my premium with a lot of creature comforts. Sure I'm up to 55k miles but these engines last almost 300,000. Go for the 12 if possible. I read somewhere on here that a 13 base can go for 22 or so. But I bet that is totally stripped down
2013 is 22k base but all the things you actually need in a car adds up like security system sync etc

1 - 20 of 27 Posts