Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on my American Muscle smoked tail lights ... also installed the sequential harness to go with them. Liking how the lights aren't too dark and go well with the paint and the tints. You guys approve?

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
I did the exact same thing (ordered lights and sequencials and It looks pretty dang good on your car! I'd recommend a black out panel for your next mod. Make sure not to get a magnetic one if you do, I've heard lots of bad reviews about them. best of luck on your future mods!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Just put on my American Muscle smoked tail lights ... also installed the sequential harness to go with them. Liking how the lights aren't too dark and go well with the paint and the tints. You guys approve?
Pa,

Looks great! I really like the smoked lights up against the RedFire paint. Have you ever thought about a Rear Decklid Panel? I think that will complete the rear section of your car! Just my opinion.

Keep up the great work!

-Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! And it's actually candy apple metallic red. I actually already have the black out panel just gotta wait till it's warm enough for the glue or whatever to stick.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks good! I plan on buying the tint kit from AM soon for the tail lights and the turn signals. I really like how on yours the reverse light isn't tinted though, maybe I can trim the tint so the reverse light still shows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea i wanted to avoid any type of peeling from the tints. Plus I felt like they were going to be too dark. So the AM lights were my best choice.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Looks awesome :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I have the " Mustang" sticker to put over the third light. Just not warm enough for it yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts