Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the car about 2 weeks and I just finished up the first mod. Got the windows tinted.

Now I am ready for the next mod. Just need to decide if I want rims or exhaust.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking at that option, you think they are worth the money? I have been on Youtube and heard them.

I will be getting that or the rims on order in the near future. Hopefully this week:)

·
Registered
523 Posts
I am looking at that option, you think they are worth the money? I have been on Youtube and heard them.

I will be getting that or the rims on order in the near future. Hopefully this week:)
100%. I have them on my 13'. wouldn't want anyother one. when I started my car for the first time after that I giggled like a little school girl

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was trying to post a pic but I think the firewalls at work are stopping it from uploading. I will post some pics tonight for sure

acornsmoke
Do you have the catback or just the axleback installed? Did you install it or get them installed at shop?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Seconded. Sound so amazing. To be fair though I never heard them with cats on. Only cat less O/R X. They are deep though!
I still have my cats and STILL love em! getting a high flow catted xpipe when I get headers.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I was trying to post a pic but I think the firewalls at work are stopping it from uploading. I will post some pics tonight for sure

acornsmoke
Do you have the catback or just the axleback installed? Did you install it or get them installed at shop?
I had a shop install them and just the axel backs

·
The Blue Dragon
5,465 Posts
Will I gain anything getting a cat back over just a axle back setup?
The amount of power gained from a catback is negligible at best. If you want to do it for sound then awesome! But if you're replacing this for the power you get your money will be much better invested elsewhere

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.