Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the car about 2 weeks and I just finished up the first mod. Got the windows tinted.

Now I am ready for the next mod. Just need to decide if I want rims or exhaust.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking at that option, you think they are worth the money? I have been on Youtube and heard them.

I will be getting that or the rims on order in the near future. Hopefully this week:)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I am looking at that option, you think they are worth the money? I have been on Youtube and heard them.

I will be getting that or the rims on order in the near future. Hopefully this week:)
100%. I have them on my 13'. wouldn't want anyother one. when I started my car for the first time after that I giggled like a little school girl

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was trying to post a pic but I think the firewalls at work are stopping it from uploading. I will post some pics tonight for sure

acornsmoke
Do you have the catback or just the axleback installed? Did you install it or get them installed at shop?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Seconded. Sound so amazing. To be fair though I never heard them with cats on. Only cat less O/R X. They are deep though!
I still have my cats and STILL love em! getting a high flow catted xpipe when I get headers.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I was trying to post a pic but I think the firewalls at work are stopping it from uploading. I will post some pics tonight for sure

acornsmoke
Do you have the catback or just the axleback installed? Did you install it or get them installed at shop?
I had a shop install them and just the axel backs

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Also look at the flowmaster outlaws :) just put them on my car and holy sh** lol there awesome and half price there really really loud lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
Well from what I've seen on dynos with te borla s type cat back is gains of 10 hp. Not sure about other exhausts. Axle back I would say maybe a few hp.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts