Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yep, happened a couple days ago. All he's running is full exhaust, tune, slicks, aluminum driveshaft, and spec 1 clutch (stock flywheel it seems). Very impressive.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sanguin said:
Yep, happened a couple days ago. All he's running is full exhaust, tune, slicks, aluminum driveshaft, and spec 1 clutch (stock flywheel it seems). Very impressive.
I'm already halfway there with my exhaust. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I run 13.04/.06 with radials....I don't know what the spray did, it hasn't been tracked since adding it. I will say that it outran a 12.70ish Lightning from a 20mph roll :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
We went to the track last night...I did not take Betty, but rode with some one else. However, I saw 3 different v6 11-12 mustangs run the same 13 flat passes. Two were 6speeds, they were modded for sure. One was modded similar to mine, with the exceptions that he did not have the, spray, throttle body or the dyno tune, he was on a canned tune. With drag radials, he made a 13.12 pass at best. The other six speed did some really nice 12.99's with cai, cat back, can tune, drag radials and a 100hp dry shot. The auto trans guy did some 13.1x passes, he was cai, header back, 3.73 rear, throttle body, bama tune, 75 shot and stock rims and tires. That was what made me talk to him. He had little traction through 2nd gear. I had a blast!! I also got to see a turbo '11 5.0 run some nice tens with a conservative tune, stock suspension, drag radials, 6speed, 3.31 gears, cai, through a STOCK AXLE BACK!!!! It was actually quieter than a stock five oh, simply because of the exhaust being routed through the turbo, then the depth of the x pipe, then stock mufflers and tips. This car would be mistaken for stock if not for the drag radials being on it. With the radials and the clutch he had great launches, great 60 footers, and consistent (for the four runs I saw) 10.2x times. I think that was also at ten pounds of boost and with the necessary mods just to get the turbo on. Other than that, the car was stock. So nasty. I was as much amused by the younger ricer crowd that was hating on him. The guy (Mark Reynolds) in the 5.0 was in his 50,s and was just playing around with his DD!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts