Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Just saying hi and introducing myself. Just bought my first mustang, a base model 2014 v6, and have had it for about a month. Have never been able to have a car the colour I wanted and finally was able to order an all black vehicle! I will post pictures soon. Would like to say this site has been helpful in learning how to care and modify the car.

Looking forward to Learning more!

Jake

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a stick. As for keeping it clean I've already realized it. However, to me, after a fresh wash there's nothing that beats that shiny black paint! Thank you for the compliments! It's no 5 oh but it was this or a Kia so I made the right choice Haha.
Shout out to all my canadian stang owners too

·
Registered
109 Posts
You was not playing about broadcasting the MGW Black on Boss! lol.

But it is so true, get the MGW first. Can't wait to receive mine. I had added the SLP exhaust installed first and sort of regretted not getting the MGW first then the SLP. T loud noise I get when I drive the car is amazing but handling that factory shifter sucks.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
You was not playing about broadcasting the MGW Black on Boss! lol.

But it is so true, get the MGW first. Can't wait to receive mine. I had added the SLP exhaust installed first and sort of regretted not getting the MGW first then the SLP. T loud noise I get when I drive the car is amazing but handling that factory shifter sucks.
Bahaha. You would think they pay me, but they don't lol. They are just great ppl. BTW if you're reading this George, I desperately need to get my car on the track :) if you are heading to the track any time soon let me know

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's a stick. As for keeping it clean I've already realized it. However, to me, after a fresh wash there's nothing that beats that shiny black paint! Thank you for the compliments! It's no 5 oh but it was this or a Kia so I made the right choice Haha.
Shout out to all my canadian stang owners too
I drove a V6 convertible and it kicks a55. It was an automatic. I can imagine how well a stick 6 runs.:thumb:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am new to the board too. My first Ford, my first Mustang - it's contagious. My husband loved my vert so much I happened to find the coupe twin in GA (I live in WI) and we drove down and bought it. So we are a two Stang family. We are happy - we would be happier if we could drive them both all year and not on salt or snow. LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts