Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turns out it wasnt my tires rubbing, it was my tloc squeeking when i made turns after having driven a decent distance. It was LOUD too, scrubbing, squeeking, nasty sound. So i got ticked off and changed the fluid and added more friction modifier to the rear end. Sound is GONE!! Just thought id let you guys know if you have a similar problem. So all u guys wondering still about 275s rubbing up front, dont worry its cool. 8) :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
i see no reason to stop my "rubbing problem" because self pleasure is my right and my choice. :)

on a serious note, friction mod is essential. i'm not sure if you can add too much, but a bottle is needed, what did you have before? just synth oil?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tire said:
i see no reason to stop my "rubbing problem" because self pleasure is my right and my choice. :)

on a serious note, friction mod is essential. i'm not sure if you can add too much, but a bottle is needed, what did you have before? just synth oil?
Looks like i might need to change the title to this thread. :oops: :D Well, supposedly i did have friction mod in it before. I gave the bottle to the shop, but the rednecks who put mine in prolly just thought it was kool-aid and drank it b/c with everything else they did wrong that wouldnt surprise me. Corey was there he knows EXACTLY what im talking about when i refer to that shop. :x

So Paul's thought of the day is this: When you get a mod, if you can do it yourself......DO IT!! You can only get mad at yourself if you screw up. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts