Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I basically bought 3 things at Home Depot and it made a huge difference even my wife felt it looked alt better below are befor and after... I will post how to after I'm tires and going to bed! Tell me what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
did you turn the wheel a little bit so that we couldn't see the bad part :p lol jk jk
thankfully i don't have curbrash, but i'm curious as to what you did!

·
Registered
922 Posts
WHAT'D YOU DO??? o_O

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Looks good.

I ended up with some pretty bad CR after I basically was run partially off the road ... Recovered buy my rear ran against a curb almost a full rotation. And the DBAG ran a red light.

It looked Bad on my black painted rims.

Took to a local wheel repair shop. The machined a thin amount off the lip, taped my existing machined stripe... And painted. All for about $80. Worth it... Looks new.

Yours did come out great.

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought two sandpaper things as pictures below and bought this stainless steel scratch cleanup kit from Home Depot... All about ten dollars and it looks good enough for me! The kit came with this little handle thing and sand paper so if you only have minor curb rash all you have to do is buy the kit!!!! I would recommend this to anyone... Go to the cleaning isle at the Home Depot... I might buy another kit just in case I ever need it!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts