Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
tribal is soon to be over played, and I'll bet you wish you hadn't done it.

I haven't seen very many designs in tint done that I like. I suppose it could be done tastefully though.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
I already voted no... if you're gonna do flames, do them right, paint them on your car... you could do some sweet ghost flames that are a cameleon green so they really appear out of nowhere on your paint ;).. maybe a yellow in the cameleon somewhere

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I like designs in the tint...but not flames or tribal. And it should only be done professionally and will costs a fortune..but it'd be awesome if done right

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
flames in tint on a car=no
flames in tint on a sport truck=yes

btw my neighbor has a flame tint on his white truck, and its pretty sweet. im waiting for him to get the ticket though, cause any tint is illegal in cali, and mirror flames are just asking for it. but on a car id have to say no.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey man now everybody lets see how bad we can bash his tinted flames.. man think they look alright.. do whateveryou like.. and hell yes try to do something out of the ordinary once in a while, major props

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
they aren't his tinted flames. He was asking about it. And apparently most of us said we don't like it, but that doesn't mean he can't do it.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish that was my car. :lol:

But that is one option that I would like my car to look like. The other choice is stock and Gun Metal Cobra Rs. But with that Saleen choice, I don't know if I would want White Saleen Rims, or those HyerBlack Slaeen Rims. It's all still up in the air.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i dont mind that if it was more ghostlike and not stickin out as much as that, but like that it looks fay.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
"fay" might be taking it a little too far, but it sure is gay. ;)

i really don't like how the rest of the window is barely tinted.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts