Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad had the insane idea of me trying to sell my car to make more than I bought it for. It's a 2010 automatic GT Premium Grabber Blue. I've done a bit of exterior stuff. Also added C&L cold air intake, performance tune, Off Road X-Pipe, and Borla S-Type mufflers. Anyone have an idea of what I could sell it for? Maybe enough to buy a stick 5.0? :)

·
The Blue Dragon
5,486 Posts
That's a nice thought and all but it's nearly impossible to flip a car you bought at retail price. Modifications never increase the price of a car and cars do nothing but depreciate as soon as they leave the lot. The only way you would make money off of it is to keep it stock and keep it for 15-20 yrs and sell it to a collector.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
It's actually really tough to sell a 10 with the 5.0s around... Unfortunately there's no demand, still cool cars... But it's best to enjoy it the way it is, u already have some good mods on it to make if fun.

·
Registered
672 Posts
It's actually really tough to sell a 10 with the 5.0s around... Unfortunately there's no demand, still cool cars... But it's best to enjoy it the way it is, u already have some good mods on it to make if fun.
Kind of what I was thinking. You'd need probably at least $25k total to get an '11 5.0 and I don't think you would get more than $20k for yours unfortunately

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
With 5.0s with the same mileage going for 21-22k, you will be doing good to get 18k. I think someone's been watching to much tv, it just doesn't work that way here in the real world.

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
I've flipped my recent 2 mustangs a 99v6 and 02gt but since youres is a 2010 I'm sure people know about the 11+ and that's what they might be looking for now. Good luck with you're decision if you decide to sell it or keep it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts