Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the stock floormats in my 2003 V6, and my heel wore the carpeting down to the rubber backing after about 6 months.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Does anyone know where I can get carpet floormats that are the right color, maybe with "MUSTANG" or the horse on them?
Thanks for the info!

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
I'm sure you can get one from Ford...but search around on google and what have you for new floor mats.

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
go to ford and order the mustang rubber floor mats they have a horse in the middle and say mustang on the side, they last FOREVER

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
SpectorV said:
go to ford and order the mustang rubber floor mats they have a horse in the middle and say mustang on the side, they last FOREVER
But they're rubber....

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
lowflyn said:
But they're rubber....
So? They sure dont stop stains and dirt and whatever else as the rubber mats do. all you gotta do is lift up and pour all the crap out.

Personally best investment ive made cause I dont have to worry about cleaning them just a simple rinse off

But its all up to themselves what they feel like doing.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
All I know is I spent I either 5 or 10 bucks for a set of carpeted floor mats for my car when I bought it in Oct 02. 40k miles later, no wear at all in them and they holdin up great. I might go buy some of these rubber ones though, gets annoying getting all the dirt out of these. I end up beating them against a wall or tree for like 15 minutes to clean them out.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Dom said:
Until they dry rot. :p:
what you mean by that? Ive had my rubber mats for 4 years and they still look like new.

·
Registered
35 Posts
:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts