Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
if you still have them after i pick up my engine and trans, i might take em.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im surprised nobody has jumped on these. Figured they were a hot item and at 1/2 price of new its a good deal. Oh well keep in touch if you want them.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
man i need to get a sound clip of my dads car (01 v6) with the 2 chamber flows, it sounds good

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey man im interested, how long have they been used? im definatly looking for some flowmasters! Reply back man im interested!! :good::D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not sure of their age but they arent rusted or anything.

They are the delta flows (didnt even realize that until I pulled the part number) so they dont have the resonance at cruise RPM like the old Flows did. The part number is 942543.
Flowmaster shows then center inlet side outlet on the picture of them but they ARENT they are side in and side out on opposite sides.
They are 2.5" in and out. They sell for $109.99 EACH and Im asking $75 for both.
Total to FL should be about $95 shipped. Email me if your interested further,
[email protected]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey man do you still have the flowmasters?? ive been looking for some for a while. if you do do you know the shipping to MI zip 49130??

·
Registered
676 Posts
v-6's DONT sound like **** w/ flows it all depends on the welds like mine sounds good QUALITY i just wish i had more quantity

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
also... Magnapacks :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts