Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my American thunder flow masters stainless steel from AM can't wait to have them on^_^

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Yay! I love the feeling of the arrival of my car parts it's like Christmas....

·
Registered
681 Posts
Speed_Mister said:
Yay! I love the feeling of the arrival of my car parts it's like Christmas....
I bought all mine already. Dang! I need a tricks low intake, and long tube headers. Got shorties, and plastic PIs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man I know Christmas is awesome haha that's my mom's present for me:) I think I'll give myself one to though haha

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Hopefully my step dad will get me my good scoop lol otherwise ill be buying that!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Man I know Christmas is awesome haha that's my mom's present for me:) I think I'll give myself one to though haha
Wish my parents bought me parts for my car I had to work and spend my own money on parts and pay one mechanic do guide me installing gears and axles and rebuilding my tranny. grand total of all mods was like 3,000 dollars total. I think tires costed the most though..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No joke I have to pay for everything lol but for Christmas they lighten up a bit and get me something so it's all good! And yes buying tires ia bit**

1 - 8 of 8 Posts