Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 v6 and I been interested in the flowmasters axle backs. I seen as many videos as I could find and listened to as many clips as well. I'm looking for everyone's opinion on loudness and quality and just anything youre willing to share. Cheers.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yes. Flowmasters sound good on any mustang. I have the 44s on my 98 and swear by them, but my engine is a push-rod style... I've heard them on a 2008 v6 as well and they too sounded pretty good w/ an o/r h-pipe... so yours probably would sound similar... Try youtube

·
Registered
472 Posts
Stacks Warmen said:
I have a 2011 v6 and I been interested in the flowmasters axle backs. I seen as many videos as I could find and listened to as many clips as well. I'm looking for everyone's opinion on loudness and quality and just anything youre willing to share. Cheers.
I'm selling a pair of flowmasters super 44s with 4" chrome tips. Pm me if interested

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay so I ordered the flowmasters. Unfortunately I have to wait until the spring to install them. Anyone have any idea how much nicer they will sound with a CAI?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts