Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
avengnd said:
+1, Outlaws sound better. IMO
They do sound good but after I installed my boss/CAI/tune my roush have a slightly different tone that I love! I found they got deeper! But have not heard the outlaws yet in person so can't say they sound better :)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
They do sound good but after I installed my boss/CAI/tune my roush have a slightly different tone that I love! I found they got deeper! But have not heard the outlaws yet in person so can't say they sound better :)
Nice, they should get louder and deeper with the install of your new headers as well. That's this weekend right?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I recently had two 40 series custom installed, and I love them. They are loud and sound amazing. I went with the 40's because the American Thunder axel back uses the quieter deltaflows. I can't imagine the outlaws, they must be crazy loud.

·
Registered
702 Posts
avengnd said:
Nice, they should get louder and deeper with the install of your new headers as well. That's this weekend right?
Well just found out the header install will have to wait till the 26th. THAT SUCKS!! the guy that's doing my install couldn't do it this week:(

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
DarkHorse_5.0 said:
I am going for obnoxious sound, does anyone have any suggestions for full exhausts. Looking for a deep and loud sound.
If ur looking for loud my setup will be loud and proud! Stainless works headers merge spike 3" collectors 1 7/8" primaries, o/r x pipe and roush axlebacks this setup will be loud but a good loud!:) with this set up u can use any axleback's u want I recommend : Roush, flowmaster outlaws, corsa extremes, Borla atak, or even Hushpowers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Benzo said:
If ur looking for loud my setup will be loud and proud! Stainless works headers merge spike 3" collectors 1 7/8" primaries, o/r x pipe and roush axlebacks this setup will be loud but a good loud!:) with this set up u can use any axleback's u want I recommend : Roush, flowmaster outlaws, corsa extremes, Borla atak, or even Hushpowers.
Thanks do you happen to have a video of your exhaust so I can hear how it sounds, I am definitely going for the wake the neighbors every time I start up. Are your headers long tube or shorty? Is the o/r x-pipe 3" in diameter as well? I think I may go with Flowmaster 10 series with your setup. I just want that good loud obnoxious sound.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts