Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone running these mufflers? How do you like them?
Do they have a deep throaty sound?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm running these on my 2010 which has the same motor as yours and I love them. They are loud when you get on them but they are obnoxious. It's as close to muffler deletes as you can get.

·
Registered
190 Posts
245ciPony said:
Notice a difference in gas mileage?
Not a whole lot, but to be honest since I have owned the car the only gains in mpg I have seen was when I turned the a/c off in the summer and did windows down. It went up 2-3 points then. These are mufflers are so awesome the last thing you will think about is mpg haha.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have these on my 2010 GT too and to be honest, my MPG probably went down because they sound so awesome I get on it a little more and cruise a bit more often. Love the looks I get and people thinking I have a really suped up car when it's just the outlaws making my car sound beast :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ucfknight said:
I have these on my 2010 GT too and to be honest, my MPG probably went down because they sound so awesome I get on it a little more and cruise a bit more often. Love the looks I get and people thinking I have a really suped up car when it's just the outlaws making my car sound beast :)
+1

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do they sound clean, if you know what I mean, some loud pipes have a, "your engine is missing" kind of a sound if that makes sense. Nice clean growl, with a roar that gives you chills is what I'm looking for!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have these on my 2007 gt with shorty headers high flow cats and x pipe and I absolutely love them makes the car sound the way a mustang should beastly!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts