Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything about flowtech cermaic headers? i just found them on amazon

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
I was just looking at them to I have a flow tech h pipe so I was thinking I could match them up but I wanted to see if any one else have hot them
Before

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want a few opinions from someone about them if they seem good then ill prolly get them because they are ceramic I believe and only $403 so thats pretty good.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you are currently running stock manifold then and you change to long tubes you will need a shorty mid pipe.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would stick to pacesetters man. Try are cheaper than those and I have heard a lot better throngs from them. And I run them and I know they are good'

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are good now.. But how will they be for a dd for 6 months after installation.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
One thing about flowtech is u have to look at the rest of ur setup. Im gpnna get the black painted flowtech but imma make sure my x pipe goes right after the headers due to the fact u have a 3" outlet from the headers and i wanna keep 3" pipes so putting the x after the headers to sidepipes or dumpdowns.....trying to minimize the loss of power while na from 3" piping. But thats my opinion

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wasn't aware of that. So yeah you'd want dumps or side. But you want your exhaust sizing to increase in diameter as it goes out so that makes sense. Well I'm going with Mac. In the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts