Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okayy, anyone have a clutch and flywheel, other than the stock parts??? anyone have recommended companys?

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing crazy, basically a stock replacement, I'm not looking into getting alot of power now, later down the road... 3-4 years maybee then ya

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Nothing crazy, basically a stock replacement, I'm not looking into getting alot of power now, later down the road... 3-4 years maybee then ya

I can't help you on which one to buy but get the one you 'will' need on down the road. The clutch in my 1991 F150 is the original factory clutch :cool:

·
Registered
3,710 Posts

Well then assuming your stock clutch isnt failing, i wouldnt worry about it for another 3-4 years. A lot of times aftermarket clutches come with some compromises, be it in terms of ease of driving, NVH, ease of use, etc... The stock clutch isnt bad.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well you see, this is my first manual transmission mustang.... soo you could say I need a new one because I learned on this one, plus I'm not the first owner of the vehicle ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts