Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't talk details of the incident at the moment. Suffice to say; **** happened!

This was earlier today.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Regardless of the facts, one way or another, I feel terrible. Like I whacked puppy. My poor pony.

Ah well. It LOOKS mostly cosmetic. We will see. I am going to investigate a new front fascia now, since it's going to have to be replaced. Dunno about the hood.

Any suggestions? I could use some positive stuff in light of how dismally abyssal I feel.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Woooaaahhh!!!! Damn dude i hope you are alright, how could this of even happened?
My pony had an argument with the rear of a city bus, and lost.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
rebuild it or get a new one...either way it just means you're alive, and ready to make it better...that's what i learned after i totaled my first stang lol. glad you're ok though

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh no. No one was hurt. It was a pretty low speed collision. It just happened to involve a bus. Buses have very little give to them... heh. Just mangled the fender, the bumper some, and busted my headlight.

I may look at a different bumper now, though I'm not sure which.

I am pretty shaken up in the sense that, "Oh my ****ing god! My ****ing car! **** My Life!" Other then that I'm okay. Be without my baby for a week, maybe two depending on parts (easy come by, unless I opt for a custom bumper).

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

rebuild it or get a new one...either way it just means you're alive, and ready to make it better...that's what i learned after i totaled my first stang lol. glad you're ok though
No where near totaled. It's the fender, some paint. But I'm pretty sure it's gonna be okay.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
oh i know it's not totaled...just saying that's my mentality on hurt stangs...build it better if you're breathing lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh i know it's not totaled...just saying that's my mentality on hurt stangs...build it better if you're breathing lol
Oh, I like that.

"Build it better if you're breathing"

Nice.

·
Registered
160 Posts
That sucks so hard! Glad you're in one piece, though. Thankfully these things can be fixed. I still remember my first stang accident.... lol

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Can't talk details of the incident at the moment. Suffice to say; **** happened!

This was earlier today.
Lol, that looks familiar. I think mine was a little worse though.

image-4154233705.jpg I collided with a concert barrier. Those don't have much give either! Teehee! :p

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all. Won't know til Monday or Tuesday when the insurance company gets a hold of my info and either sends out an assessment officer ( or has it carted to their shop ) and then it'll go to the bodyshop, or straight there, which is when I will finally get a date for getting my car back. Chances are I will be able to get an aftermarket bumper for cheaper then OEM. Not sure, but if so, I have no idea which way to go. Also, I am hoping they change both my headlights but not sure there.

Sucks though. Sucks hard.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts