Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I figured this was a perfect place to find Mustang Owners who might like to participate in a focus group discussion about the Ford Mustang and its competitors. In case you're not familiar with what a focus group is, let me explain: Most major corporations will use market research to determine how a cross section of the general public feel about a particular product or service, political figure or personality, television show or TV brand, and the list can go on ad infinitum. Literally EVERY brand you see on any product uses some level of market research to make their product better or more marketable.

A major auto manufactuer is conducting a focus group discussion, on Friday July 16th at either 8 AM or Noon. You would be compensated 75.00 for the first hour and an additional 75.00 for an extra hour if you are chosen. It is being held in the San Fernando Valley, and you must own a model year 2000 or newer to qualify.

If you are interested in attending or have any further questions, please feel free to contact me personally. Call toll free 888-909-4277 and ask for Rich.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
nice sounds interesting, being held where exactly?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Location of Focus Group

It's being held in Encino. We have room for one more man over 40 for the 8AM Friday the 16th group and 5 more openings for women under 40 for the 12 noon group. Please call ASAP

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
nothing for your 21 year old males?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Then I probably couldn't make it :p Sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts