Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find new 1999-2001 Cobra fog light bezels. I can find every year but that one, even tried ebay...I have a 99 GT but the previous owner put on a cobra front bumper and kindly decided to take the bezels out. Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thanks guys.... as stupid as it sounds i couldn't figure out for the longest time why my car didn't look like a GT then after sum research found out i have a 1999-2001 cobra bumper lol....learn sum thing new everyday

·
Registered
178 Posts
It's always easy when you aren't touching the money. I totally understand that! You go online to get one thing, and it's like shopping at walmart; you end up leaving with **** you don't even need. Hah.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yea I haven't bought anything for the car since i bought it last march and sum how over the course of a month i bought 18" saleen rims, saleen spoiler, fog light bezels, locking lug nuts and having a paint job on it next week lol.... how the hell did that happen...

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

now looking at hid's

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea its been a toss up of sorts, i never had a mustang till last year. Ive had camaros and firebirds but never a mustang so i wanted to see what i was missing. I looked hard and found a convertible i liked a lot and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it but now looking back i wish i would have saved my pennies and either gotten a terminator or sc saleen. Was starting to look around and got the evil eye from my wife about already trading in my new car lol. So looks like ill be sticking with the GT in the end....for now...lol. So let the mods begin!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts