Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 v6 mustang and I have a set of gt fogs and I had a sperate switch powering them for awhile but now something happened and they didn't work and now I was wondering if I could just go a splice them into the running lights or the amber part of the head light when ever I turn it on. I've looked up and down for diagrams but I couldn't find anything if any one has ever done this or if some one can find a diagram can you send the link it would be much appreciate.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
yes this is how i wired my last two sixxers up. run each fogs power wire to the constant power wire on each amber and run the ground to the headlights ground bolt (one just behind each headlight).

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
turn your ambers on and take a test light to each wire...honestly it's been so long since i did mine i forgot the color wire. i'll check tomorrow for you though

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No rush at all! Just seeing if any one else knew too.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I believe the wire is brown, to be sure you should either do what 1slosix suggested get a test light and test it, or get a manual for your car , both are a good investment . :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No its not even that, I just wanna know which wire from the running lights is positive so I can slpice it into there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts