Mustang Evolution Forum banner
101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
It should fit as long as you have the right size lights. I believe for you it would be 145mm, double check it with alrefire's post above. Just gotta mount it with jbweld, gasketmaker, hotglue, ect.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 14 GT with fog lights. I've taken them off completely & cant seem to tap into the stock Fog lamp harness / wiring. I'd like to wire my Halo rings into the stock fog lamp harness so it can be turned on and off the same way as the stock fogs.

Anyone got any idea ? or a wiring diagram of the Fog lights? There was two color stripe wires and two black wires. One of the black wires was short and capped. I'll post pics later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are the Retrofit Source halo rings and were on sale for $10. They are very nice OEM white color unlike the blue tinted looking ones seen in earlier posts.

Just wish I knew how to wire them up to the fog harness...

·
Registered
165 Posts
They are the Retrofit Source halo rings and were on sale for $10. They are very nice OEM white color unlike the blue tinted looking ones seen in earlier posts.

Just wish I knew how to wire them up to the fog harness...
Link please mines have the blueish tint will prefer white

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like they are sold out. But just check our the retrofit source website.

Dunno why they cleared out their white ring stock I guess because everyone wants RGB now. Looks like diode dynamics is making new rings all made in USA. Coming soon.

I'll post pics once I get mine working. I guess I'll get a volt meter and someone suggested i ground to chassis in another forum since those black wires both terminate.. Hmm.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I installed my halos, but It's fine when i switch it to parking but when i turn on the lights fully it makes a noise. is it normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
15 Posts
How have these halos held up for you guys, in the grille, over the long term?

All the ones I'm looking at on ebay specifically say that they are not waterproof.

·
Registered
116 Posts
How have these halos held up for you guys, in the grille, over the long term?

All the ones I'm looking at on ebay specifically say that they are not waterproof.

I have gone through the car wash multiple times. Only thing is that the air dryer is too strong and sometimes knocks them out of place thats about it

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mines have seeing plenty of water for about 5 month no issues but I make sure I sealed them on the back with silicone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Installed mine the other day and overall I'm happy about them. Sorry for the bad pictures but my blackberry doesn't have a good quality camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Installed mine the other day and overall I'm happy about them. Sorry for the bad pictures but my blackberry doesn't have a good quality camera.
On picture they look pretty close to the color on the drl bars are they in person as well? If so where did u get urs mine always have a blueish on them

·
Registered
35 Posts
They are really close to the color of the DRLs . I picked them up off of eBay for about $50 ...I was looking for bright white and I guess I got lucky with how they came out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ill sell you mine.. They are super bright white xB rings. I decided I didn't want to wire them up and just leave open holes. $40 shipped you can take em off me. PM me if you are interested. otherwise Ill post something up in buy sell

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nah I'm good I'll keep mines till they go out I figure I ask so when I'm on the market again I know where to go. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Amazing Halo Fog Lights

Hello Sir,
Your fog lights and halos look amazing. I have a 13 Mustang and I wanted to get halos for the grille mounted fog lights. I also want to keep the oem fog lights. If you don't mind can you please tell me how did you install your halos? Are the halos inside the fog light casing? if yes, did you opened up the fog light casing and then fitted it? I don't want to take up too much of your time but some pointers will be very helpful for me. Thank You. Cheers.

Mustang_2013

101 - 120 of 121 Posts