Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one with a v6 premium that has fogs light i have a question is it normal when u turn on ur high beams the fogs turn off ??

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Fordboi2012 said:
Any one with a v6 premium that has fogs light i have a question is it normal when u turn on ur high beams the fogs turn off ??
Ford has this happen automaticAlly, all those lights on violates laws regarding maximum light output. Your fog light module should be forcing this.

I believe.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yeah, its standard on most cars. There are laws in some states governing the number of forward-facing lights that can be on at the same time. Every car I've owned has disabled the fog lights when the high beams are engaged.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh alright then appreciate it.. I thought somtehing was wrong .. Cuss i am trying to figure how to get rid of these damn DRL !!!!

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
This is in every vehicle know to man bro. You can buy an aftermarket harness that allows them to stay on. That's how my GT lights are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.