Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would it be impossible to install fog lights by myself; with little to no, electrical work experience. plus if im going to install the lights, then i want to do it right and put an in dash switch to control them

·
I liek gramer
8,246 Posts
no, they are usually an easy install. If you buy from VMP ( I THINK ) then it comes with good directions and everything you need except for some basic tools everybody has.

besides, the best way to get experience is just to do it. :) I had little electrical experience before I turned 16, and since I've installed radios, subs, underbody neon kits, white face gauges, etc.

·
Registered
126 Posts
easy to instal but i would not suggest a dash switch hook them up to the runner lights you already have.. unless you like the switch i just think it looks naste

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
The kit from VMP comes with great instructions, fits perfect in your factory spots, and comes with all the wiring, and switches you will need. I have alot of electrical experience, and it took me a little while to do it, but just because I'm a very picky person when it comes to my car and how stuff looks, so I spent a long time making sure the fog lights were just right.

·
Registered
126 Posts
never seen the kit before whats the site??
i just wired mine to the runners worked great and no switches just comes on with the running lights..
however i thought he was talking about the toggle switches (sorry miss understang) :uhh:

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
I have VMP Ultra Clear Foglights. They were a breeze. Even a person with no electrical experience can do it. The kit contains everything you need. Justin who ownes VMP is a great guy and if you have any problems you dont have to go hunting him down. His customer service is SECOND TO NONE!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts