Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok you guys, my car finally goes into the shop Monday. Finally. I asked around the GT section and either they didn't like me or were just looking down upon my v6.

So what I'm asking is, if I do the GT grille route, how can I make the fogs work? My car wasn't equipped with fog lights from factory and I'm adding them. I need the fog light switch and what else?

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem. I'm sure you can find it cheaper but that's just the first place that came to mind.
It says plug and play. Maybe I won't need the body shop to do this then. He's good at his work so idk. It's pricey but better than being jimmy rigged.

Next question, if I went with the lower fog lights in the boss valence, do I use the v6 setup or is there a harness for that?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
It says plug and play. Maybe I won't need the body shop to do this then. He's good at his work so idk. It's pricey but better than being jimmy rigged. Next question, if I went with the lower fog lights in the boss valence, do I use the v6 setup or is there a harness for that?
It's all the same harness. But if you plan on doing that, you may as well just buy the kit that comes with the harness, switch and fogs all in one just to save money. AmericanMuscle has that for a decent price if I remember right plus the forum discount. Did you have the GT front bumper already? Thought I remember you getting that on?

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's all the same harness. But if you plan on doing that, you may as well just buy the kit that comes with the harness, switch and fogs all in one just to save money. AmericanMuscle has that for a decent price if I remember right plus the forum discount. Did you have the GT front bumper already? Thought I remember you getting that on?
Bought one of eBay as "new pull off" I wasted 200 on a chipped, heavily dented bumper. They didn't take it back either. So I decided go through insurance and get it all OEM new. This way I can get a CF hood now and start weight reductions. So you would say get the lower fog light kit from AM? I'm taking the GT lights anyway. Not sure on that though. I like the giant 4 light look

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,354 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts