Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! My left headlight is getting foggy and my right one looks brand new! What can I do to remove that fogginess?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I mean buff the heck out of your foggy headlight with cheap toothpaste...usually colgate

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Drill a hole in the bottom a very small one to make sure that water isn't staying in there.
Cause the water In the headlight can cause moisture. And the toothpaste thing works but it could be happening from the inside.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Lol have you ever heard off people doing it with really fine grit sand paper? Like 900 or 1000 grit?
If you use sand paper then make sure you three step it and only wet sand. So 500 grit...1000 grit...2000 grit. All wet sand..then buff with polishing compound...same thing as buying a 3m kit but alot cheaper

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you use sand paper then make sure you three step it and only wet sand. So 500 grit...1000 grit...2000 grit. All wet sand..then buff with polishing compound...same thing as buying a 3m kit but alot cheaper
Ill try that tooth pasts thing next time it's warm out side!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Use a little bit of brake fluid and wipe on the lense (not the paint!) and it'll clear it right up. If your talking about condensation the just let it dry out and reseal it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts