Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I'll post pictures later tonight or tomorrow, but just wanted to see if any of you guys need this stuff. All of it is in good condition, but is used. Make Offers on anything You need. No reasonable offer will be refused. I will meet you or deliver if not far away. (San Diego, CA Area) If not, then you pick up or pay shipping. We can meet up or I have paypal. Thanks guys!

All out of my 92 GT Hatch:

Rear seat, cloth (Grey) Excellent condition! has every piece, even the carpet piece that comes off the back brace

Rear Seat Belts, Good condition, complete set for both sides

Dome Light, Works great but it doesn't fit with my roll cage anymore

Windshield Wiper Fluid Bottle W/Hose. Great Shape, not a scratch.

KYB GR-2 Rear Shocks. Have maybe 4k miles or so, Just a few paint chips. Only removed them to install drag shocks. work great!

50oz imbalance Harmonic Balancer. Not sure what brand, but kind of looks like an OEM replacement. Less then 1k miles, only removed it because I failed tech for no SFI rating at the track recently.

50oz Imbalance Flywheel. Used, but still some life left. Could be resurfaced 2 or 3 more times if needed.

Fog lights. These are still on the car, but I'm going to remove them soon. They work fine I'm just shedding weight.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
Just wondering how much for the shocks?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wondering how much for the shocks?
Well brand new They're like 40 bucks each. How about 40 for both plus shipping? I think I can fit them in like a 10 dollar flat rate box.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
Blown347 said:
Well brand new They're like 40 bucks each. How about 40 for both plus shipping? I think I can fit them in like a 10 dollar flat rate box.
OK so 50? And how fast do you need them gone and will they be stiff for my 2.3?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK so 50? And how fast do you need them gone and will they be stiff for my 2.3?
Not like I'm hurting to sell them, but all this stuff is just taking up space and I have no use for it. I mean I'm not sure about the comparison but they would do okay with my monster launching on them. So I think they should be more then enough for yours

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
Blown347 said:
Not like I'm hurting to sell them, but all this stuff is just taking up space and I have no use for it. I mean I'm not sure about the comparison but they would do okay with my monster launching on them. So I think they should be more then enough for yours
OK because I've got other stuff to pay for and then I'm interested :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are pictures of everything

image-434611350.jpg

image-363204435.jpg

image-739799819.jpg

image-806593439.jpg

image-898753499.jpg

image-974032607.jpg

image-3191846254.jpg

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pics of the fog lights?
I posted some above. They're still on the car like I said, but they are in great shape and work fine. No scratches or fading or anything crazy

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Sorry thought they might fit in my car
Oh haha nope definitely not

·
Registered
493 Posts
93mstnglx said:
OK because I've got other stuff to pay for and then I'm interested :)
If, for some reason, you become uninterested in the shocks, let me know. Not trying to take anything out from under you or nothin.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
If, for some reason, you become uninterested in the shocks, let me know. Not trying to take anything out from under you or nothin.
OK not a problem appreciate it, and I will let you know:good:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wc3john said:
how much for the fogs shipped to zip code 79109?
I will do 40 shipped anywhere in the continental US

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ttt sale pending on te shocks and fogs but still have the rest

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ttt anyone need this stuff?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts