Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lorraine's driver
7,778 Posts
I think if they offer the V6 ecoboost, it will only be on a hybrid variant. I think the power levels are too close to the V8's and would effect sales. In fact, since Ford has been so "ecoboosty" with smaller engines over the years, I'll bet there never is an ecoboost V8.

·
Administrator
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think if they offer the V6 ecoboost, it will only be on a hybrid variant. I think the power levels are too close to the V8's and would effect sales. In fact, since Ford has been so "ecoboosty" with smaller engines over the years, I'll bet there never is an ecoboost V8.
No, I don’t think there would be an ecoboosted-V8. I haven’t seen any articles making the claim either though. I think that any supercharged V8 will always be just that, and reserved for special models like the GT500 if (and it’s a big if) that product line (or something similar) continues.

I’m happy to see the Coyote is continued. It’s an amazing piece of machinery that deserves to live on. I think as long as it’s available, aftermarket upgrades will continue (or so I hope).

Reactions: ab_mach1

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
Guess the rumored pushrod V8 returning isn’t likely anymore. Slightly disappointing. Though Godzilla would make a wicked swap for some cars. I hope it looks great like they’re describing.

Pick your poison.

·
Administrator
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope it looks great like they’re describing.
It’s a slow site right now, but that’s to be expected. My 2014 isn’t as refined looking, but it’s much sexier, and a true Muscle Car.
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Reactions: GDSQDCR

·
Lorraine's driver
7,778 Posts
I hope the 7th gen is smaller. Other than the obvious...65-70 Mustang, the foxbody is my favorite body style. It would be kinda cool to see some hits of a foxbody in the next gen.

·
Registered
2016 Explorer Sport, 2007 Focus SAP1, Tesla Model X coming soon!
402 Posts
I hope we get a fully electric version of THIS car. Would love to have a Roadster equivalent in a top-tier Mustang.

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
It’s a slow site right now, but that’s to be expected. My 2014 isn’t as refined looking, but it’s much sexier, and a true Muscle Car.
View attachment 304831
Looks alright. I will say if it truly has a V8 Hybrid set up; I would be ok if it was called the Mach-E, instead of that abomination. Or maybe the Mach-H.
That’s one thing I’ve never been able to grasp. I can’t seem to see cars as refined looking or dated. In terms of Gen comparisons.

Pick your poison.

·
Administrator
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, there is supposed to be a regular ICE GT in the mix. I’m really not interested in the rest for myself, but I won’t bust on those who are. You should join the 7th forum. I need he membership.

That’s one thing I’ve never been able to grasp. I can’t seem to see cars as refined looking or dated. In terms of Gen comparisons.
Refined usually just means smoother, sleeker body lines (or the lack of them). Less refined cars have a harder, chiseled, masculine look. It’s all subjective I suppose.
Who knows?🤷‍♂️

1 - 10 of 10 Posts