Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the ford racing engine wiring harness compatible with boss/CJ manifolds.
I don't have either manifold but I've had to replace one of the injector connectors and I'd ultimately like to repace the whole harness. Searching the factory harness on ford parts websites is extremely frustrating and if this is a direct replacement save a few connections I'm tempted to use it.

·
Administrator
981 Posts
I really don’t know. Hopefully someone on here can answer your questions. It may take a few days to get an answer n here. If no one picks up the ball, I’ll ping someone to help you out.

Is this for your E-For e supercharged 2013 GT?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don’t know. Hopefully someone on here can answer your questions. It may take a few days to get an answer n here. If no one picks up the ball, I’ll ping someone to help you out.

Is this for your E-For e supercharged 2013 GT?
Yes, this car fights may all the way. Went to E85 and I got what appears to be a miss, based on the datalogs at like 7200 rpm as we were doing pulls to finalize the tune.
I would occasionally get a P0304 and P0316 on start up during cold whether. It would do this occasionally prior to switching to E*%. Friday had the wife run it up to 1200 while I played with all the injector connections on bank 1. I was data logging misfires and none showed but I could move the AFR's when wiggling #4 injector plug, so I replaced that put I'd rather have a seamless connection from ECM to injector, hence my dilemma.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts