Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Package arrived today around 1400. Total shipping weight was 200 pounds. After removing all the packages and the wooden pallette, down to weighing it all.

Some of the hardware was in bags and some other pieces were half-way put together. So in the interest of my aching back, I took everything out of the boxes and started weighing.

Total of 11 bags was 122.1 lbs. Removing the Strut Tower Brace, Front and Rear Sway bars with bushings reduced the weight to 64.2 lbs.

Now I am taking it to the shop tomorrow and by Friday or sooner get it back. I will then take the parts and weigh them to compare the Stock and the Racing Package.

I am especially interested to see how much lower it will make the car.

Hope I this answers everyone's questions. :banana:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$1,193.79

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

1) Front Struts
2) Rear Shocks
3) Lowering Springs with jounce stops
4) Front Sway bar with bushings.
5) Rear Sway Bar with bushings.
6) Strut Tower Brace.
7) Front Strut Mount Upgrade.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Pictures are welcome.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok gang. First Sorry no pictures. Had to many errands and didn't want to sit at the shop for 6 or so hours.

Total weight on Ford Package was 122.1. Total weight on Standard parts 72.4 pounds, minus the Strut Tower Brace which weighed in at 9.6 pounds.

Also dropped car one inch, at the front and back.

A tour on a little course around my city, car handled AWESOME! Held in a set of turns and took some rough roads at a few miles over the speed limit. HANDLED GREAT!

Well worth the two thousand dollars. I also add the Black MGP Brake Calipers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts