Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm setting up the tire size on my Ford racing tuner. I have a 2012 mustang gtcs. My tire size is 245/45/19. Does anybody know what the revolutions per mile is?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Easy way to keep up with speed changes is by looking at overall height. For example.... if it was factory tire and rim and the overall height was 27.8 and you made a change to a tire that is gonna give you a new overall height of 27.9 or something like this that close then no its no biggie.Gear changes can throw major change too. If you go to a 18" wheel then more sidewall can correct it.More sidewall can be a good thing by the way.As for 20"" you may need to drop to smaller profile. I had 19x9 brembo wheels with the factory perilli's.I bought some drifts in 19'' and staggered them. I think mine are (F) 245/40/19 in front and 285/35/19 rear.Both are Hankooks and height is very close to factory tire heights. Hope this helps....JMO man..... If you would like to know specs Tirerack gives a good breakdown of all these measurements

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I try to select 729, but the closest it will allow me to select is 733. I can't go any lower than that. Should I select 733 since its closer to 729 or leave it at its default setting of 740?

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Set it at 733 and don't give it a second thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts