Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
wait for gears, and if you plan on any engine work (cam, intakes, etc) wait until all thats done to save you on a reburn. Gears youll defanitely want it for though because your speedo will be off.

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
And you will need to let them know about your mods.
Also your EEC code. There is a sticker right on the front of it. It will look something like BEH2. There is also usually a sticker on the passenger door. I always check the one on the EEC in case it has been changed by the dealer at anytime.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
SCT, or Superchip Custom Tuned Chips, were developed by Superchips with help from Jerry and several others and can be purchased from multiple dealers, Fordchip has had lots of problems recently with esp. customer service, I would NOT recommend them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rick0636 said:
SCT, or Superchip Custom Tuned Chips, were developed by Superchips with help from Jerry and several others and can be purchased from multiple dealers, Fordchip has had lots of problems recently with esp. customer service, I would NOT recommend them.
Actually, SCT was developed mainly by Jerry and David, with the involvment of others like Chris Johnson, etc. I also played a part in the pre-production and development of the software, Superchips is part-owner and did some of the hardware develpment, especially for the current Microtuner, but played no part in the deveopment of the software.

You have to remembe though, that it still matters WHO does the tuning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts