Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay what is the best thing to do as far as putting together a bare block? I wana do FI but I don't know what to Do as far as but it as a kit or do it all seperate?!

·
Registered
916 Posts
2003mustangGT said:
Hay what is the best thing to do as far as putting together a bare block? I wana do FI but I don't know what to Do as far as but it as a kit or do it all seperate?!
Just buy a complete rotating assembly

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Stang23 said:
Just buy a complete rotating assembly
+1000000000, DSS , Eagle, Manley, Modular Head Shop, Lethal Performance , any one of these companies can set you up with the rotating assembly that best suits your needs

·
Registered
525 Posts
Im saving for the 550 hp ford supercharger kit,,but I been told bottom end wont handle it,,so im going forged crank, rods and pistons,,If you dont know how to put a bottom end together,,they sell the whole bottom end together ,,,Its been years since ive built any engines,,so i dont know any good name brands anymore on parts..

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'd go mmr, dss, or livernoise... All very good companies, might check with last call racing, I just bout my long block from them and they gave me a great deal on all the parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts