Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys offer these wheels in 18x10. Forgestar offers these in a 18x11, can you special order this size upon request?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Tapakegovagnaps said:
You guys offer these wheels in 18x10. Forgestar offers these in a 18x11, can you special order this size upon request?
Sadly, AM usually can't special order individual items. Hopefully they can help you out but usually they can't do it.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Unfortunately, JetLife 01GT is correct. We cannot special order Forgestar's in different sizes or finishes. The largest width we have available is the 10" for 18" wheels. If there's anything else I can do to help, let me know. I'm more than happy to help anyway I can!

Shane

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Is there a reason you guys don't offer any 11" width wheels for the 05+? I was interested in the amr wheels, but no 11" available...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thanks for the info. Is there a reason you guys don't offer any 11" width wheels for the 05+? I was interested in the amr wheels, but no 11" available...

There's no particular reason, except less possible clearance issues with the 18x10 wheels. We always keep in mind a good portion of our customers lower their Mustangs ride height pretty dramatically. So, there's compromises that are made, in a sense.

Sorry, for the inconvenience of all of this!

Shane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts