Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to get the American muscle forum discount? I know it's a minimum of 50 posts and I'm way past that, just don't know where to get it

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
98vertgt said:
I did last night but I didn't hear anything back so I thought it might be something else
He might take a while to respond

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Anyone know how to get the American muscle forum discount? I know it's a minimum of 50 posts and I'm way past that, just don't know where to get it
Hey!

Sorry for the delayed response guys. I will always answer all of my PM's within 24 hours of them being sent! However, on Holiday weekends like this past weekend we actually weren't in the office Christmas Eve or Christmas day.

I'll shoot you the discount code now!

-Dan

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey!

Sorry for the delayed response guys. I will always answer all of my PM's within 24 hours of them being sent! However, on Holiday weekends like this past weekend we actually weren't in the office Christmas Eve or Christmas day.

I'll shoot you the discount code now!

-Dan
Thanks I got it! Am is the best!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Can the discount be used with other discounts such as the $20 off a purchase of $150 or more?
Yes! You can use the Forums exclusive discount with the $20 off of $150 coupons.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
259 Posts
Dan, this is my 50th post. I am ready to order some parts from you guys probably a tuner. Can I have the code please?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Depack21 said:
Dan, this is my 50th post. I am ready to order some parts from you guys probably a tuner. Can I have the code please?
PM him

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey Guys,

I replied to all of your PM's and sent over the code! I hope this helps, thanks for your business and loyalty.

Let me know if you guys ever have any questions!

-Dan

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
If it were up to me you would be up for the noble prize
Thanks for the Compliments, I really appreciate it! Please let me know if you ever have any questions, need some assistance or just want to chat. I'm only a PM away!

-Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts