Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
So who do I need to talk to about getting the a.m. discount? Thanks in advance!
I see you broke the 50 post mark! So you qualify for the code, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up.

-Dan

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AMDanBailer said:
I see you broke the 50 post mark! So you qualify for the code, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up.

-Dan
Thanks, I tried but your message box is full I'll try again later.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks, I tried but your message box is full I'll try again later.
Sorry about that! I was on Vacation last week and my PM Box became 100% Full. I cleared it out now, go ahead and shoot me a PM!

-Dan

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Yep! It's like 6%! Depending on what you are planning, could be an awesome discount. They are an awesome company.

·
Banned
102 Posts
Yeah i have several things im lookin to buy from them in a few weeks. I have the raxiom sequential taillights which are nice... a little fast but nice.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Yeah i have several things im lookin to buy from them in a few weeks. I have the raxiom sequential taillights which are nice... a little fast but nice.
I have them and love them! Got the third brake light cover too.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just started and need to post a lot more. I've been following AM on Facebook for a long while now. And since I finally got a mustang I need to spend money. There's done necessities that have to get done soon

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Can u use it more than once?
Form what I've been told you can use it more then once. You just can't tell anyone the code
Can be used over and over and over, just can't tell anybody the code
That's correct! The code can be used on all of your future orders with AM. The only reason it will be cancelled is if I find the code has leaked publicly. So make sure not to share it and direct anyone to AMDanBailer or myself via PM, if you're interested!

Shane

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
What about price matching? If you price match a product another competitor has, do we still get to apply the discount after the price match?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
What about price matching? If you price match a product another competitor has, do we still get to apply the discount after the price match?
We're only able to use one per order. So, you can choose to Price Match or use the Forum discount code, whichever is cheaper for you. This way, we'll always have the most affordable prices available!

Shane

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Shane, that is kind of disappointing to me. I just posted to Dan a reply in a thread about this same thing. (American Muscle thread). The places that I have found that have the CS40's that I want have them quite a bit cheaper and will also alone the purchaser to use a discount coupon. I have found them on 2 sites cheaper. I have honestly only ordered part from AM. I would love to keep it that way. Also, the CS40's have no wheel package to choose from. I'd love to see a price for them in a wheel package. Can you please help me out?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Shane, that is kind of disappointing to me. I just posted to Dan a reply in a thread about this same thing. (American Muscle thread). The places that I have found that have the CS40's that I want have them quite a bit cheaper and will also alone the purchaser to use a discount coupon. I have found them on 2 sites cheaper. I have honestly only ordered part from AM. I would love to keep it that way. Also, the CS40's have no wheel package to choose from. I'd love to see a price for them in a wheel package. Can you please help me out?
Ubnbit,

I'm sorry if our discount policy disappoints you. It's certainly not designed to turn anyone away. In fact, we usually have one of some of the best pricing available between our Forms Discount code or Price Matching.

The best I can offer is to either Price Match one of the other sites you mentioned with the CS40 wheels or hook you up with a 6% forum discount code to use on the order. I'm sorry if you're not pleased with this, it's the most we can offer at the moment.

Shane

1 - 20 of 46 Posts