Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Xbox fixed and bought the collectors edition of Forza 4! I've been playing the hell out of it in between school, studying, and work.

Main reason I started this thread is.. I did something sac religious. :/

Got my hands on a 2000 Cobra R. It was pretty sweet, but I went big with it. '09GT500 engine swap, then upgraded the twin screw and built the engine to hell.. Sounds good so far? Well.. Here's the bad part. I swapped it from RWD to AWD. Terrible, right? Well.. With 938rwhp, I was cutting 1.4second 0-60 times and had a 0-100 in 3.9 seconds with how I tuned the suspension and gearing. Top speed at a respectable 179, and reached that in 8 seconds!

It's totally against American muscle ideals.. But holy hell it's so worth it. Haha

Anyone else play the game?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Finally got my Xbox fixed and bought the collectors edition of Forza 4! I've been playing the hell out of it in between school, studying, and work.

Main reason I started this thread is.. I did something sac religious. :/

Got my hands on a 2000 Cobra R. It was pretty sweet, but I went big with it. '09GT500 engine swap, then upgraded the twin screw and built the engine to hell.. Sounds good so far? Well.. Here's the bad part. I swapped it from RWD to AWD. Terrible, right? Well.. With 938rwhp, I was cutting 1.4second 0-60 times and had a 0-100 in 3.9 seconds with how I tuned the suspension and gearing. Top speed at a respectable 179, and reached that in 8 seconds!

It's totally against American muscle ideals.. But holy hell it's so worth it. Haha

Anyone else play the game?

i just got my xbox 360 wireless wheel so im saving up to buy the game. where did u get the collectors edition from and how much? i heard its crazy expensive now

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Collectors edition is $79.99. Like $87 after tax. Totally worth it. And I got it from Walmart.

I'm so addicted. They have drag racing!! Although it sucks at the moment since Forza's programming doesn't account for track prep so all you do is spin tires for the first few seconds.. Hah.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brent said:
wtf comes in the collectors edition to make spending almost 90 dollars for a video game worth it?

Jesus Christ, when I was a kid consoles cost 100 dollars. FML I am old now.
Just a cool metal case and like $30 in downloadable content. Cars, tracks, other things. Concoles are $300 or more now a days. :p

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

00STANG00 said:
i never was a fan of forza.
Why not?! Forza is the best racing sim out there.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
00STANG00 said:
im more of a need for speed and grand tourismo fan. midnight club is good too
Ah. Need for speed is fun. Gran tourismo is annoying.. never played Midnight Club.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Just a cool metal case and like $30 in downloadable content. Cars, tracks, other things. Concoles are $300 or more now a days. :p

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Why not?! Forza is the best racing sim out there.
Downloadable Content is a great word for screwing you over.

Man, I wonder what I would have done back in the day if I bought Super Mario Brothers and Luigi and Toad were extras.

I think I might be done with console games and for the most part computer games. Pretty ****ty direction they are headed.

Edit: I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto 5 so I can pay 50 dollars for the game and 5 dollars for every new map I want to play along with every cool gun that I want.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brent said:
Downloadable Content is a great word for screwing you over.

Man, I wonder what I would have done back in the day if I bought Super Mario Brothers and Luigi and Toad were extras.

I think I might be done with console games and for the most part computer games. Pretty ****ty direction they are headed.

Edit: I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto 5 so I can pay 50 dollars for the game and 5 dollars for every new map I want to play along with every cool gun that I want.
Haha. I see your point. However, it makes me happy and passes the time, so it's 100% win for me. :D

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hahaha I love forza. And would you believe that the car I drive the most is the cobra r lol I have more then 1000 miles with that 1 single car. I have ring worm so bad on there (ring worm is a phrase for being addicted to the nurburgring) at one point in a class I actually was in the top 100 on the ring with my cobra.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
t0t4lbl4ck0ut said:
Hahaha I love forza. And would you believe that the car I drive the most is the cobra r lol I have more then 1000 miles with that 1 single car. I have ring worm so bad on there (ring worm is a phrase for being addicted to the nurburgring) at one point in a class I actually was in the top 100 on the ring with my cobra.
That's crazy!! I have the most miles on my ZO6. Lol.. Second most miles on my ZR1, then third most is my Lotus Exige Cup. Y'all should add me up on Xbox live! OCDinsanity

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey, I'm playing forza 4 right now, does anyone notice how slow reacting the steering is?? I'm losing control in a dam straight away if my car gets even slightly crossed up, on forza 3 I couldn't hardly lose control, this game I'm in the freaking wall every 5 minutes, the steering is too slow, and there doesn't seem to be anyway of speeding it up that I've found, if anyone knows how to make the steering more responsive please let me know lol

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Anyone know how to make the steering on forza 4 more responsive, quicker? I'm hitting the damn wall like a red retarded raped ape every 5 minutes!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts