Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heys found a 5 speed with low miles, same miles as my car now ,only off by 200 miles so its like haveing same car as my 95 but newer, and 5 speed...Rellik u will like color ;)

Sell this..

For This...

I really like the white, but that green is growing on me :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just realized its a 98, and it wont have my clock!!!!!
Ill just S/C it and have boost gauges there :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the wheels on mine car now will go on :mrgreen: they are so shiny, and it make the car look better

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup thats the plan....gotta talk to my dad about this one, he will give me the go

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First i got to sell my to put down a payment, then i need to work my ass off to pay it off, then i need to mod it and get under featured Cars :D

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Nice car man.. 98's are the best and it does suck not to have the clock on the dash but you can put your stuff there. and YES keep your rims! (if not they will look Great on my red 98 stang... HINT HINT) :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fishers Stang said:
Nice car man.. 98's are the best and it does suck not to have the clock on the dash but you can put your stuff there. and YES keep your rims! (if not they will look Great on my red 98 stang... HINT HINT) :mrgreen:
I dont think i would ever sell my rims, they are my fav. and were only 400 when i got em. They dont have a single curb rash or mark on them.
Maybe, ill use the 15s that come with it to make Total Annihilation II.ill just have someone video cam when i do it. :headbang:

Just contacted seller to see if he wants a trade in, and for more details on that car. It only has 78 more miles then my car. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
my mustang is the same color. it really looks good in the sun. the picture doesn't make the car look good, but i LOVE mine. for some reason i think the clear corners look really good on a pacific green mustang, so get those first! ill show you pictures of my car soon.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
cool car, if its a good deal, buy it. I might buy this if its not alot of money and I can sell my car fast. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2423093718&category=6236

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That looks nice, i want a GT, but I know i cant, so i am staying with the 232 crowd for now.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
GET IT GET IT GET IT!!!!!!

That car is damn near Identical to the best Pacific Green Mustang on this site!!! :mrgreen: :rolleyes:

GREEN OWNZ!!!!!!!!

If you check out the Track Racing forum, you can see 1/4 mile times ;).

I would do it any day of the week if I were in your position.

It's a newer car. Who doesnt want a newer car? And screw the dash clock... all it does is remind you that you're late all the time!!! I like having a smooth looking dash.

Besides.... 98's Kick ass!!!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Damn, that car I want is $8500 and there is no way I can get $8500 for my car! but if anyone is looking for a cheap, fast, sleeper car, get that thing (jsut take me for a ride sometime) .

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well I have to agree 98's are nice, who cares about no stinking clock on the dash. the green is cool to though personally I like the red, black and yellow Mustangs the best. but to each his own onthe color thing

·
Registered
800 Posts
I f i had my choice I would go with a canary yellow car, they are so kewl looking, and are somewhat rare to find on the street anymore. There is 1 that runs around here in GVL, SC thats a Cobra thats canary yellow and it looks really nice seeing that snarl of a hood and the big nostrolls of a front bumper...

that would be my choice!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rellik said:
GET IT GET IT GET IT!!!!!!

That car is damn near Identical to the best Pacific Green Mustang on this site!!! :mrgreen: :rolleyes:

GREEN OWNZ!!!!!!!!

If you check out the Track Racing forum, you can see 1/4 mile times ;).

I would do it any day of the week if I were in your position.

It's a newer car. Who doesnt want a newer car? And screw the dash clock... all it does is remind you that you're late all the time!!! I like having a smooth looking dash.

Besides.... 98's Kick ass!!!
I can careless about the clock, ill just get a headunit. I emailed him, and he wont be in till nextweek, so i have to get my hood and bumper fixed then try to sell my car.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts