Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a guy who's selling a Mach 1. It's a 69 m code white. Engine is replaced with a 351 Cleveland and the car runs right now. I already got my 69 Mach 1 but I don't think I can pass. On this car but it has a rebuilt title. I know it's hard to sell my 99 cobra right now cause of it's rebuilt title but how much does the rebuilt title affect the value of a 69 Mach 1 since most all old cars are restored from peices of rusty crap shells and stuff. Is 3500 a good deal on this Mach 1?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I don't know about the value of a rebuilt title on a car that old but $3,500 is a terrible deal! Give me his number so I can call him and tell him what a terrible deal that is! :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
primer2tone said:
I don't know about the value of a rebuilt title on a car that old but $3,500 is a terrible deal! Give me his number so I can call him and tell him what a terrible deal that is! :D
Lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is pictures it has surface rust not bad through rust I'm going to buy it after I sell my cobra it's 3500 Obo it has a 351 Cleveland that runs it's Wimbledon white with solid red interior m code Mach 1 I hope to add it to my other 69 Mach 1 :)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts