·
Registered
3,903 Posts
How many miles on the setup

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yeah that's not bad might try checking them out before too

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

The headers are worth 5-600 I can't remember what the BBKs were and plus the mid pipe so he's reasonable priced there

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Just regular damage or bad rust I'm not sure what to look for either. And a dd no you'll be fine. Is your car lowered

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
They look to be in great condition. Offer him $450 and tell him you aren't trying to lowball him you are just letting him know what you can really spend. Tell him, "I know it's not $500 but it is $450 cash right now" Then say, "So do we have a deal" and stick out your hand for a handshake. That will make him have to make a quick decision and shake on it.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Should be fine

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Sweet let us know what you do. It if you need help ask on here.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
DDTCM said:
They look to be in great condition. Offer him $450 and tell him you aren't trying to lowball him you are just letting him know what you can really spend. Tell him, "I know it's not $500 but it is $450 cash right now" Then say, "So do we have a deal" and stick out your hand for a handshake. That will make him have to make a quick decision and shake on it.
Some one has been watching pawn stars lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
1996v6stang said:
I love that show. He accepted 450 pretty easily. I wonder if i coulda got it for
Less
Honestly haha
Makes u kinda wonder y he would just take that to get rid of them......
Lol just kiddin I'm sure they're fine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts