Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin too get a new mustang since my last one got tookin by the cops for street raceing Wich is faster

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
i think u mean Hatchback or Notchback? and the notchback is a bit lighter but idk much about foxes. they look sexy as fck though. i like the notch better i think

·
Banned
422 Posts
Notchbacks are lighter but i personally dont care for the way they look vs the hatchback. Maybe you should get a camaro so you wont even be able to go fast enough to race

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I think notchback are better with out the ground effects look beast with some stagger rims Notting else I think that's goin be my next move

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Camaros are ugly ford allday

·
Registered
493 Posts
Check out the VIN to see if it's a factory 5.0 car or a 4cyl conversion. Nothing wrong with a conversion if it was done right. There's more to it than just slapping the motor in.

·
Banned
422 Posts
91notchback said:
Check out the VIN to see if it's a factory 5.0 car or a 4cyl conversion. Nothing wrong with a conversion if it was done right. There's more to it than just slapping the motor in.
+1. Did the 86 and up 4 cylinders have 8.8" rear ends?

·
Registered
27 Posts
+1. Did the 86 and up 4 cylinders have 8.8" rear ends?
No I'm in the process of doing a 4cyl conversion now. They came with the 7.5 rear ends but you can beef up the 7.5 pretty good if needed before the 8.8 rear end that's what the gt came with too

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
In the 85-86 mustangs I like the hatchbacks but 87+ I like saleen notches!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts