Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they still produce them? I've been calling everyone and no one sells them anymore. I don't think it's gonna be looking to great in the price range because Pro 5.0 Shifters stopped selling them after the price reached $200. :uhh:

And does anyone know where to find the OEM style smoked fog lamps for my '98. Can't find em anywhere.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I believe one of the site sponsors carries fog lights for a 98...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It's the one that pops up with the fog lights on the banner for it...just refresh till you see it lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
velocity mustang performance

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, that's the 10th Cobra one. The one I'm talking about isreal carbon fiber with the five speed pattern on top with a pony in the center.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i have the steering wheel from an fr500 but i have not seen any other parts for sale from them.

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
wood grain would look hideous in a mustang....unless it was a classic and it came with wood grain....but even then it might look like crap

·
Registered
800 Posts
The would grain would look good if you had the wood grain 3M over lay pieces to accent it, my 1 friend has that in his stang and it really dress' it up. especially since he has the blah beige interrior pieces...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts