Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get one of those two rims for my mustang. Either way itll probably be anthracite and my mustang is dark green so what you guys think?and if anybody got any pics of the FR500's that would be cool

·
Registered
51 Posts
*** Only paying sponsors are allowed to promote and sell items from their site. If you are interested in advertising with MustangEvolution please contact me at [email protected] for more information on prices or to answer and questions you have. ***

-- Brent

·
Registered
786 Posts
here is some FR500's for you too glare at, they are in chrome though...

I think the FR500's Anthercite would look good aganst the green...

Attachments

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
KrazyPony said:
here is some FR500's for you too glare at, they are in chrome though...

I think the FR500's Anthercite would look good aganst the green...
:) I love those rims on that body style

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,154 Posts
I say the FR500s. Bullits are over done. Great on the Bullit, suck on every model since. Come on Ford, couldn't design a new style for every model GT since the Bullit? Sheesh. Besides, they remind too much of Cragers...and Cragers = Chevy = :bad:

*flame suit ready for those that have bullits*

·
Registered
786 Posts
If I were to get rims again, I would get deep dish Chrome Bullitts!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
FloMasta24 said:
I want to get one of those two rims for my mustang. Either way itll probably be anthracite and my mustang is dark green so what you guys think?and if anybody got any pics of the FR500's that would be cool
If you can get me a picture of the FR500s you want and the Bullitts on a car, and a picture of you car, I'll photoshop them for you. :cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I might be able to get a pic of my car so if I can I will post it. Meanwhile if anybody else have a 94-98 dark(metallic)green that already has pics then maybe you could use those?!?

·
Registered
786 Posts
I feel so much safer that you live in Florida Tony :D

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
bullits are everywhere, and when you see them on a stang, you are like wow another stock mustang ... they look good but are just to plentiful, go FR500s or some other 17 if you dont want to buy 18 inch tires.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think I'm probably going to go with the FR500's cuz I haven't seen anybody with them around and I like the way they look better also....altho I still would like to see what they would look like on my car

·
Registered
517 Posts
Get some 15 inch spinners. (pep-boys package)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts