Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard anything about these air filters? i'm thinking of getting one cuz i usually use fram products anyway (oil filters, replaceable air filters, fuel filters). they are a clothe like filter and they offer a 250,000 mile warranty and are about $5 less than k&n.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
spend the extra $5 and get one you know works

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if i buy the fram air filter i can use my walmart card (i love walmart) and my wife can buy me something else for fathers day (she was going to buy me a k&n air filter).

off topic- two cops just got shot in the parking lot of the walmart i always go to.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you accept the walmart card? j/k

how does $20 shipped sound?

·
Registered
798 Posts
stangracer said:
do you accept the walmart card? j/k

how does $20 shipped sound?
sounds fine to me...:done:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
stangracer said:
well if i buy the fram air filter i can use my walmart card (i love walmart) and my wife can buy me something else for fathers day (she was going to buy me a k&n air filter).

off topic- two cops just got shot in the parking lot of the walmart i always go to.
yeah, off Great SW Pkwy. One died and the guy in the van died too. (btw, i'm in arlington next to the parks mall)

·
Registered
676 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
2 in tx....
yeah that was right in front of the wally world i go to in san antonio bad side of town but since i live in a nice small town on the outskirts thats the closest one.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Monkey said:
(btw, i'm in arlington next to the parks mall)
cool!:good: i'm in that area alot. i work at UTA and i live about 3 minutes from six flags. moving to arlington at the end of this month though, pioneer (303) and collins.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts