Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!

I got the FB post, commented about the no love for Canada, and Chris told me to get in touch. I'm at work and won't be off til after your offices are closed.

Am I gonna be too late?

Canada boy wants AM calendar!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hi Guys!

I got the FB post, commented about the no love for Canada, and Chris told me to get in touch. I'm at work and won't be off til after your offices are closed.

Am I gonna be too late?

Canada boy wants AM calendar!
Let me see what I can do for you! Shoot me an Email with your shipping information and I'll touch base with Chris on this.

dan[dot]bailer[at]americanmuscle[dot]com

-Dan

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me see what I can do for you! Shoot me an Email with your shipping information and I'll touch base with Chris on this.

dan[dot]bailer[at]americanmuscle[dot]com

-Dan
Done.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Mkolabin,

Just a heads up, Dan's been out sick for the past two days. He expects to be back in tomorrow, so I'm sure he'll get back to you then!

Send me a PM if there's anything urgent that needs to be taken care of, otherwise I'll just give Dan a heads up to check MEVO first thing in the morning.

Shane

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mkolabin,

Just a heads up, Dan's been out sick for the past two days. He expects to be back in tomorrow, so I'm sure he'll get back to you then!

Send me a PM if there's anything urgent that needs to be taken care of, otherwise I'll just give Dan a heads up to check MEVO first thing in the morning.

Shane
Thanks Shane.

It's not super important. I just want to get my grubby Canadian hands on one of them Calendars if possible. If not, I'll survive. I mean, the pages of my AM catalogue are stuck together already but...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts