Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***FREE gasket set with TRI-AX purchase***

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I have become a distributor for Steeda Tri-Ax shifters. I am now offering free gasket sets with a purchase of a shifter. Every where you go, Steeda shifters are the same $179.99 price. Some retailers even charge shipping! I sell the shifters for 179.95 plus you get a free gasket set and free shipping! Its a no brainer to purchase your shifter off my site. Plus, I email shipping confirmation within 24-48 hrs. The gaskets will cut your install time down greatly. Plus, you wont have the annoying vibration and noise that is commonly associated with the installation of an aftermarket shifter. Visit my site for details... www.shiftergaskets.com

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
KyleUSAF said:
cool, I will be all over that with my Christmas $$ :D
Hahahaha, I still wish I had some christmas money left over :D My big plans for the v6 will have to wait till my bday in a couple of months. Just let me know whenever you want the shifter. You can order it off my site @ www.shiftergaskets.com. For your car, it is order # SG-D. Thanks man.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
ordered :D

btw: how much hp will i get from this when i add it to my car with my shift kit and tranny cooler?

j/k :lmao:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KyleUSAF said:
^that is j/k about the btw part,

i really did order it
Whoa, you scared me there. :D Your shifter and gasket set will ship out tomorrow. I will email you a tracking confirmation too. Thanks for the purchase. If you run into any trouble with the install, you can give me a call or email me. All my contact info. is on my site. Thanks again and enjoy!

Matt
www.shiftergaskets.com

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
1quick6 said:
If you run into any trouble with the install, you can give me a call or email me
ok, ill just ask here, what is "loctite"?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KyleUSAF said:
ok, ill just ask here, what is "loctite"?
loctite is a red lubricant that you put on the threads of the bolts that bolt the shifter to the transmission and the shifter handle to the shifter itself. It costs a few bucks from any local hardware or automotive store. It prevents the bolts from coming loose.

·
Registered
627 Posts
will do when i get to install it since it is so cold out now ill prolly wait til a random warm day or spring. Just wanted to order it while i had the money. thank you

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
19ClearCobra96 said:
will do when i get to install it since it is so cold out now ill prolly wait til a random warm day or spring. Just wanted to order it while i had the money. thank you
I appreciate your business. Even if you dont get to it till the Spring, I dont mind helping you out. Take care bro.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts