Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lmao went to wash up my car after work at the local self serve, just waxed it 2 days ago so just had to have a quick wash to clean all the gross salt and what not off..sooo I wash it, grab my drying towel from the back seat, look up and the car is like instantly iced! Hahaha aaaa durr didn't cross my mind that in 15degree weather it doesn't take long for water to freeze, now my car looks like a massive icicle lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You where gonna dry your car by hand in a 15* wheatear!!? dude that's crazy!
Hahahaha right dude but I couldn't stand looking out the winter seeing her COVERED in salt, had to clean her up...but I'm a commercial Heating and Air Conditioning apprentice, so I'm on like 5-10 story buildings all day sometimes, today I was on 3 seperate roofs in a beach town that's super windy, wasnt fun

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is insane but hilarious haha i washed my car in my driveway one and my driveway froze it was like an ice rink haha. But quick question...whats the RMR sticker?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is insane but hilarious haha i washed my car in my driveway one and my driveway froze it was like an ice rink haha. But quick question...whats the RMR sticker?
Lmao yea frozen driveway sucks! RedMustangRegistry #439...just a registry/club put together for factory red mustangs

1 - 20 of 32 Posts