·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I'm taking mine off

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Why so?

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Let us know of any differences you notice.
Have the LCAs?
1/4 mile

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
No I wanna try a cut 1.5 60 foots

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what brand is that? have you noticed an improvement in handling?
It is steeda def doesn't have the roll that it had before I have the lowering springs to put on next and new shocks and 20's hopefully this weekend I will have them on will post more pictures and tell you guys more :)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Copycat lol haha
Looks good man. Yours is nice and shiny too lol
:)
:p
You beat me to it lol

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Looks great!
Thank you

·
Registered
876 Posts
It is steeda def doesn't have the roll that it had before I have the lowering springs to put on next and new shocks and 20's hopefully this weekend I will have them on will post more pictures and tell you guys more :)
Awesome. :)

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

You beat me to it lol

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Thank you
Lol well mine was built by Steeda so it was done before the original owner even got to drive it.
It was something I wanted to add to a gt. but then I found this Steeda and with everything done to it, I woulda been stupid to pass it up.

You'll find that it's gonna hook up alot better too.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome. :)

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Lol well mine was built by Steeda so it was done before the original owner even got to drive it.
It was something I wanted to add to a gt. but then I found this Steeda and with everything done to it, I woulda been stupid to pass it up.

You'll find that it's gonna hook up alot better too.
Iam looking to make a road course car so that wold be awesome 1/4 Times arent what Iam trying to accomplish

·
Registered
876 Posts
Iam looking to make a road course car so that wold be awesome 1/4 Times arent what Iam trying to accomplish
Yeah I get asked to bring my car to the speedway all the time and run it. But I refuse to go.
Check out the Watts Link and bump steer kit by Steeda if you wanna take it on the road course.
Those are my next 2 purchases

1 - 20 of 29 Posts