Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a friend that just needed tho get rid of some extra parts and let him know id try to help him get rid of some....so here we are..... big front brembo break set up....with the large 14" rotors as well... they were pulled of a 2009 gt500..."show car" so these still have stickers on the actual calipers.... American muscle has a brembo front break set up for 2500.00 .... I'll take 2000.00 OBO.... let me know if you're interested.....

http://www.americanmuscle.com/bremb...AMID=brembo-mustang-gt500-brake-kit-NoFitment

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
What's the difference between this and the SVT Brembo upgrade? Costs more than twice as much and looks similar
Tbh Man I don't know tomuch about break systems n upgrades....I just went to AM saw what they we're selling and decided id sell these for a bit cheaper to try to sell them.... but I guarantee if you were to call American muscle they would be able to help you figure that out.... sorry :-\

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Yea just wondering because in the product description the only difference I saw was aluminum calipers and slotted rotors.
Hhmmm well if you find out I would love to know thanks!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You'll never sell these for $2k, roush has the brembos they take off the new cars to install their brake package and they sell the take offs on their eBay store for $850. Good luck.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
You'll never sell these for $2k, roush has the brembos they take off the new cars to install their brake package and they sell the take offs on their eBay store for $850. Good luck.
Okay well thanks man I appreciate that! Like I was saying i am not to sure about these brakes n such.... thanks for the help man...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
F4m0usfr34k said:
Okay well thanks man I appreciate that! Like I was saying i am not to sure about these brakes n such.... thanks for the help man...
No prob. I've seen used gt500 brakes used go for as much as $1200 and as cheap as $800. It all depends on how fast he wants to sell them. He he stayed firm at $1000 he would have no problem moving them.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
No prob. I've seen used gt500 brakes used go for as much as $1200 and as cheap as $800. It all depends on how fast he wants to sell them. He he stayed firm at $1000 he would have no problem moving them.
Awesome thanks again man!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.