Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take the front license plate off my car. Has anyone who has done this gotten pulled over for it or anything ?

·
Registered
847 Posts
My front plate was never installed (no holes ever drilled) so I just keep it up in my front windshield I have had no problems yet

·
Registered
535 Posts
I've ran without one for 9 months and haven't got pulled over yet. And I live in a super conservative area.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Im on a mobile so I can't see where people live. Since january of 2012 we don't have to have a front plate in Texas. It'll be another year before it comes back to the table if it just doesn't get waived totally.
Prior to this though a cop pulled my gf over for having the plate in the window citing that it was dangerous and possibly decapitate someone in an accident.

·
Registered
984 Posts
V6in said:
I want to take the front license plate off my car. Has anyone who has done this gotten pulled over for it or anything ?
Yea I did after months, than got pulled for speeding but gave me ticket for the front license but I bought a special bracket so my license plate is faced down now lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts